Tuesday, April 3, 2018
Received confirmation today for my cardioversion this Friday. I need to be at the hospital @6am and the procedure is scheduled for 8am. As of now the plan is to have me back home later that day. There is only a slight chance that they will keep me and that only depends on weather or not they decide to change my antiarrhythmic drugs.
I'm not thrilled about changing my meds even less the aspect of being on them in the first place. The whole idea of this was to be completely med free as I was back in 2009 and I will continue to seek that end.