Did a loop on the fixie this afternoon...around 20 mi. Now in my opinion riding a fixie is one of the best and fastest ways to get into shape....this is the love part:
- It improves your spin
- It's good for your knees
- It improves your endurance
- It improves your ability maintain a constant effort
- It improves leg strength
- It's stylish
But it isn't all good...
- No gears
- Climbing can be a pain especially here in PA
- Not enough people ride more than 5 miles on one
- If your not a a buck twenty five it aint easy
- 165 mm cranks (no leverage)
First find of the year........
Found this perfectly good snow scraper with a brush this afternoon on the way back home......that's one for me Beachcomber :>)