Sunday, August 24, 2008

Government de-evolution......

So Barack Obama Finally has picked his Vice president....Joe Biden ???? Now all we can do is wait for McCain to pick his.........Now I don't know about you, but it concerns me that this is this the best that our representative parties have to offer.

Evolution......

Now as we all know we have had many great Presidents since the founding of our country....Washington, Adams, Jefferson,Jackson,Lincoln,Grant,Hoover, Roosevelt, Kennedy.......
and of course we had Reagan, that fortunately gave us a brief eight year reprieve from all of the chaos.

De-Evolution
........

Nixon, Ford, Carter,Bush Sr., Clinton and of course the current Bush. What is really amazing to me is that some of these jokers actually came off of good solid representation. Bush Sr obviously learned nothing from Reagan and Bush Jr. didn't learn from his fathers mistakes and Clinton....well we all know the problem there.

Our country deserves better than what it has had the past 39 years...I am tired of voting for the guy I feel will mess things up the least. I could go on but this would take forever and I don't have the time. We all know where our country stands now and all we can really hope for is that whomever comes next wont foul it up anymore.

No comments: