Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday report from teh homefront....

What a crappy day. Except for the good sermon that Bill gave this morning I pretty much felt and still feel like crap. My heart was in and out of Affib all day.It has been a long time since I have had a day like today, so long that at cant remember and I will be even happier to forget.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Me and my little buddy have a pretty big day planed, unfortunately Gail starts back to School so we will definitely miss her.

3rd DNA Sample of Georgian Sasquatch Now Found To Be Conclusive......


Remember that the original 3 were......
  1. Human DNA
  2. Opossum DNA
  3. Inconclusive
Hence the Suquahumossum, but now that the previously inconclusive DNA results have been confirmed, we have now come the the conclusion that what we really have here is a.......

Rubrachiquahumossum........


Break out your Summer Teeth.......

It appears that Dentists are more likely to pull teeth out or fit false ones than provide fillings or crowns under an NHS deal introduced two years ago, figures show. Just like good o'l Uncle Bunky, he had summer teeth.....summer here and summer there. I really don't have an Uncle Bunky I just thought that ws funny.


This is as close to off color I wll get......

"BOBBLY CLOUDS". The bobbly clouds that make this image so startling are called mammatus clouds - a name derived from the Latin word for breast. They hang under the main body of other clouds.

No comments: